Blackbaud has been recognized and presented with a Silver Stevie® Award in the Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year – Technology Industries category in the 16th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development and sales professionals. The Stevie Awards organizes eight of the world’s leading business awards programs, also including the prestigious American Business Awards® and International Business Awards®. More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry, in 51 nations, were considered in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide on eight specialized judging committees.
At Blackbaud, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good that builds a better world. Our global customer success team works diligently to enable our 40,000 global customers to achieve their desired outcomes with all Blackbaud solutions and services.
This award recognizes our customer success team’s dedication to being a connected team with a deliberate focus on proactive and consistent customer engagement. Focusing on achieving individual outcomes has helped our team to understand each customer’s specific needs, build a trusted advisory status with our customers, and ultimately improve customers’ success with our products.
“This award is a validation of our hard work in putting our customers at the center of everything we do,” said Chris Singh, senior vice president of customer success, Blackbaud. “It is gratifying for our employees who deeply care about delivering on the promise of making our customers successful. This award will serve as continued motivation that we are on the right path as we continue to innovate on customer's experiences and outcomes.”
Blackbaud’s customer support and customer success teams' achievements include:
- Centralizing our global customer success organization to a single customer success team, consolidating all global teams to a solitary group with deliberate focus on early and continual engagement at point of sale and onboarding with consistent success-focused support as customers mature
- Creating a clear strategy and resources to drive customer adoption and provide thought-leadership at scale
- Empowering our customer success management team with a formal playbook and training centered on interactions at key moments that matter to the customer
- Delivering a new onboarding interaction model to transition the sales relationship, revalidate the desired business outcomes and ready the customer for implementation
- Utilizing our internal set of philanthropic data to provide training, benchmarking and digital transformation tips to connect with and encourage our customers in the post-Covid virtual world
The judges’ comments on Blackbaud’s award submission recognized Blackbaud’s efforts. One judge shared, “It's difficult not to be impressed with this nomination. In the face of the COVID pandemic, they changed from a decentralized to a centralized metric, and made it work for them.”
Another judge acknowledged, “Moving from a decentralized organization to one that drives proactive customer interaction is to be applauded. Streamlining processes, like your onboarding process, helps build the customer relationship and demonstrates your commitment to excellence.”
Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and the list of Stevie winners in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales. Winners will be recognized during a virtual awards ceremony on May 11.
About The Stevie AwardsStevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.